Handmade knitted vest two
The “Gazella” DGR handmade knitted vest is warm, lightweight, elegant, fashionable but at the same time, a classic sleeveless cardigan. It’s a single-breasted buttoned vest with a transformable collar. A Mao collar transforms to a classic revere collar depending if it’s fully or partially buttoned. It’s a perfect choice when you look for a statement piece to layer over shirts – with or without a tie – pair with jeans or wear under an evening suit jacket.
Every DGR vest has 8 round buttons made of natural wood and each has the DGR logo engraved.
It’s made of soft, light, mix-wool dappled yarn. The different textures, the stunning design, the great comfort and warmth, and the elaborate knitting combined in perfect harmony can’t be unnoticed. On the contrary, they add value and style to your outfit.
Size & Measurments
1. Chest: 53 cm/20.8 inches [+/- 2 cm/0.8 inches] (Measure at fullest part of the chest. Make sure the tape does not slip down in the back)
2. Waist: 52 cm/20.4 inches [+/- 2 cm/0.8 inches] (Measure at the largest part of your stomach, near the bally button. The tape in the back will be at the small of the back)
3. Hips: 51 cm/20 inches [+/- 2 cm/0.8 inches] (Take the measurement at the bottom of the belt band)
4. Front lenght: 58 cm/22.8 inches [+/- 2 cm/0.8 inches] (Measure from the middle of the shoulder seam to 7.6 cm/3 inches below the bottom of the pants band)
5. Shoulder width: 36 cm/14 inches [+/- 2 cm/0.8 inches] (Locate the tips of the shoulder bones with the middle fingers while loosely holding the tape. Then arch the tape upward near the base of the neck as the distance between the ends of the shoulder bones is measured)
6. Back length: 60cm/23.6 inches [+/- 2 cm/0.8 inches] (Measure from the base of the neck to the bottom of the pants belt band)